Diana of Hot Chocolate and Mint is a constant source of inspiration and I am not the only one who thinks so, recently she came in as the 2nd most popular blog in Indonesia! Unapologetically Dina mixes colors and styles in new imaginative ways on a daily basis. I have a feeling her closet is the size of a small warehouse with the amount of pieces she has from her own purchases, out of her moms closet and items she receives as promotions on her blog. Read her short but sweet answers below.
1. What would you name your personal style?
2. Is there anything you wouldn’t wear?
3. Where do you get your outfit inspirations?
Randomness! I look at my closet and just search for clothes I haven’t been wearing for quite some time.
4. What’s your favorite non fashion hobby?
Singing! Though I suck at it…hahah..:D
5. How much time do you spend working on your blog?
Usually about an hour a day.
6. What songs/albums are you loving right now?
Mew and Owl City…unique sounds and beats that make me cheery.
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Diana thank you so much for participating!!
Also see Symmetry Seven with
Siri of Ringo Have a Banana
Rhiannon of Liebemarlene Vintage
Dressed Up Like a Lady
The Clothes Horse
Beth Jones of The Vintage Society
Susie of Style Bubble
Jennine of The Coveted