Dec 14 2009

You Thought That I Was Soft and Sweet

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 12:30 pm

Confession Time Media Edition

-I was an avid American Idol watcher the first four seasons, if there wasn’t so many commercials and making fun of not so good singers I wouldn’t have stopped.

-I find Adam Lambert to be sexy.

-I still watch reruns of Saved By The Bell and Road to Avonlea.

-Someone got me into Jersey Shore, Snookie likes Juice Heads.

-Swing Vote sucked!

-This outfit is from weeks ago, I don’t know why I hesitated to publish it.

I feel better now.  Do you have anything you NEED to confess???

Thrifted Mens Striped Sweater, Grey Skirt and Jazz Shoes. Purple Short Sleeved Sweater, Winners. Magnifying Glass Pendant, Make It Vancouver. We Love Colors Tights, won on FashionFille.

*For Your Entertainment, Adam Lambert*

12 Responses to “You Thought That I Was Soft and Sweet”

1. Chelsea says:

I’m so glad you shared this outfit… as I love it 🙂 the differently directioned stripes and the pretty purples are fabulous!

I confess that I dreamt that I married Zach Morris on top of a mountain overlooking the ocean when I was a kid. I love watching re-runs, and for some reason am particularly drawn to the college years (maybe because Kelly got more curvy?).

2. dapper kid says:

Absolutely loving the purples! Heck yes to Saved By The Bell. I have to admit that I love watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch reruns, oh and Keenan and Kel. Hope you’re having a gorgeous week.

I love Road to Avonlea! Do they still play it on tv in BC? I had to rent them from the B-ham library. I haven’t checked to see if Chitown has it in yet…

4. Bug says:

Love your confessions and this outfit. Glad you posted it, the colors and stripes are so much fun!

5. Glendy says:

I can’t stop watching the ghost whisperer :/ it’s kinda cheesy but oh man its addicting XD
    I love you tights btw your outfit looks fun and cute!

6. hanako66 says:

haha…that cracked me up!

i love this outfit…the purple is very fun!

7. Hannele says:

Love the color combos and the oxfords on that one. Funny confessions, eyeliah. uh hhhmm confessions…
    I’d still watch the Cosby Show and Little House on the Prairie if I could lol and I think Michael Stipe is one of the sexiest man alive, Dr House too since we’re at it…

8. katrina says:

ha! i just started watching jersey shore yesterday and i must say that it’s pretty raunchy, but mostly hilarious. poor needy snickers!

your outfit is so cute.

Ahh, the magnifying glass necklace – so cute!!!

I agree, swing vote was awful. the writers had a fear of commitment.

10. Second Skin says:

I love this color on you and those Glasses are to die for! The use of stripes here is just right as well! Regarding confessions, Uh, well, I don’t watch television at all, and haven’t for 10 years now because I was too obsessed with it. It was a tv-aholic! When I do see TV I turn into a zombie. 😀

11. Rebekah Coleman-Brahler says:

i’m totally coveting that magnifying glass necklace…it’s sooooo nancy drew!!!

12. Bianca says:

No confessions today, but I looove the purple. So pretty.