Dec 10 2009

You Make Me, You Make Me, You Make Me

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

There is an ugly Christmas sweater party this weekend and we have found the ugliest sweaters! I’m hoping to be better in time to go.

Do you have an ugly Christmas sweater? Describe it!

Pretty pulled together for a sick gal, I am impressed with myself. This is my ‘when I feel lazy’ sweater because when I put it on it always looks good sans effort. Basically my fall back for when I am clueless for what to wear.

I know the pictures are blurry, whoops – better than nothing.

_____________________
Thrifred Striped Turtleneck Sweater and Silver Belt. Bluenotes Black Eyelet Skirt. Vintage Boots. Earrings, Chinese Night Market.

*Sick, Bif Naked*

17 Responses to “You Make Me, You Make Me, You Make Me”

1. Missa says:

You look so fresh and wintery, not sick at all! Nice job of pulling it together, so hard to do when you’re not feeling well.

Ugly Christmas sweater parties are so much fun. We had one years ago and at the end of the night we were left with a huge pile of ugly christmas sweaters that people just left behind. They all went straight back to the thrift store.

2. Audi says:

No ugly Christmas sweaters for me, though the party does sound like fun. Hope you feel better by then!

3. The Cliche Queen says:

I like the sweater. It looks really comfortable and cozy. I have a bunch of sweaters but they definitely don’t look as good.

4. Kyla says:

I can’t wait to see your ugly sweater! How do they rival John’s?

Hope you feel better soon! You’re right. That sweater is perfect and so effortless.

5. Clau! says:

Ugly Christmas sweaters parties? sound fun… Never heard about it before… lol

Saludos,
    Clau!

6. Jessica says:

That’s a pretty cute fallback outfit, darling! I don’t have an ugly holiday sweater, but I’m eager to see what you wear!

The sweater looks so cozy, and I would not use the word ‘lazy’ to describe your outfit!

The only holiday sweater I ever wore was in fourth grade and was Nutcracker themed. It was pale pink and on it was The Nutcracker, the Rat King, a toy soldier, and the little girl (Marie?) And I loved it. I even wore it for my school photo that year.

Once I received a big red sweater with a Christmas tree spanning the entire length and width. it had three dimensional ornaments and a pair of angels embroidered on the back. that went to the thrift store promptly. and i didn’t even feel guilty about it.

8. thefashionmaven says:

ah, you look great and not sick at all! i really like this look – sick or not.
    i really wanted to wear an obnoxious christmas sweater last year but i was afraid that no one would get it and think i was serious…
    i saw lots of crazy appliqued sweaters and sweatshirts in the thrift today though… maybe i’ll reconsider.

9. Angel says:

Feel better soon!!!

I’ve never had an awful xmas sweater… I think that’s a good thing lol.

10. Zel says:

This sweater looks so comfy! You pull off black and white nicely. Hope you feel better from the sickness in time for the sweater party

11. Coco says:

Love the boot with the rest of the look! You can never go wrong with black and white stripe 😉 Get well soon!

-Coco

12. Danielle says:

LOVE the stripes!!!!

13. Kristen says:

Love that sweater you are wearing, but it looks way to chic to wear to an ugly christmas sweater party! My worst christmas sweater is acually a bright green sweateshirt with a sequined santa appliqued on the front, awfully wonderful!

14. Diana says:

You “lazy” sweater looks cozy, warm and stylish 🙂

15. jentine says:

That sweater is indeed lovely and damn cosy. Get well soon!

16. Nicole says:

I love this look! Super cute. Love the skirt & boots. 🙂

17. Hannele says:

You look great, I love the simplicity of the outfit and the little detail that is the belt, well done!