Dec 07 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas What to Get

Category: I ShopEyeliah @ 11:30 am

Need some ideas for Christmas presents this year? No, not what to ask for but what to get for all those lovely people in your life. Rest assured that Style Symmetry is here to help! For ideas for him and for her as well as the challenging (since they cannot be personal) gifts for those Secret Santa parties continue below.

The Man and I are not exchanging gifts this year, we didn’t last year as well. It is our new tradition of making Christmas about spending quality time together and not about buying presents (that’s what my birthday 10 days later is for). If I was buying him gifts, these would be at the top of my list; Dyson Vacuum, Ipod, Oakley Sunglasses, Tootsie Pops, Armani Jeans, Xbox 360, Vintage Tees, Nixon Watch and Reebok Pumps.

Okay, this set can also be ‘Gifts for Girlfriends’. In my dreams for Christmas I would want; cupcakes to eat, a new dayrunner journal, a pretty silk dress, i-phone, flannel pajamas, Matt & Nat purse, high-waisted skinny jeans and for Jane Magazine to return. Please and thank you.

Secret Santa Parties can be tough, especially when it’s co-ed. Here are some gifts that are more exciting that gift certificates or cold hard cash; Living breathing plant, dvds, bottles of wine (always accepted), map calendar, fun usb drives, retro Ikea lamp and Criss Angel playing cards. Click on polyvore sets for product details.

What do you want for Christmas?

11 Responses to “Christmas Gift Ideas What to Get”

1. Kyla says:

Man, the rebirth of Jane would be the perfect gift! I miss that mag sooooo much!

2. Chelsea says:

I want Jane Magazine back too! It was the best everrrrrrrr!!!

The fortune cookie flash drive is so cute!

Ooo, cupcakes…
    My Christmas list is full of things I need, rather than want. I don’t even know what it is like to actually want something that I don’t need anymore.
    My one frivolous want was tickets to The Nutcracker Ballet and my lovely mother bought them for me, so I guess I am fulfilled.
    I would love to be able to get something for my boy, even something tiny, but I don’t think that is going to happen.

5. Amy says:

These are so great ideas! Ahh I haven’t thought of Jane magazine forever- I miss that magazine!

xoxo

6. lisa says:

You picked some great items here. The Dyson vacuum seems a little absurd at first glance, but it’s so practical and it’s definitely something a guy wouldn’t think of buying for himself but would use all the time. I like the cute USB drives too.

7. Midnight Cowgirl says:

Wow, I haven’t thought about Jane Magazine in a long time 🙂

8. jesse.anne.o says:

Can I vote for Sassy to come back instead?

9. LoveCupcakes says:

Sweet cupcakes will be a great gift to your man. Great suggestion of gifts. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks
    .-= LoveCupcakes´s last blog ..Are You Ready for Spooky Halloween Cupcake Ideas =-.

10. Dress you up in my love | Thrift Eye says:

[…] Style Symmetry – Christmas Gift Ideas for Him, For Her and Secret Santa… […]