Nov 25 2009

Me Enjoying The Moment For Once

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 4:00 pm

I was wondering where a few of my lovely wonderful commenters have beenโ€ฆ.. and then I realized with it being American Thanksgiving there are many of you visiting family and creating holiday memories โ€“ awwwww.ย  Hope you are having a great holiday!

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my family, my apartment that really feels like home (flaws and all) my full time job and sweet coworkers, all of you, freedom of speech, the internet and jelly bellies.

Upcycled Leather Obi Belt, Giulia Fatica. Thrifted Argyle Turtleneck. Banana Republic Skirt, Hand me down from a friend. American Apparel White Tights. Winners Beige Boots, Cuffed and Scrunched.

8 Responses to “Me Enjoying The Moment For Once”

1. Kyla says:

SUCH a cool outfit! Don’t worry – you won’t lose me this weekend!

2. Carla says:

I love the belt! Very nice!!

I’m around – just very busy with the holiday season (as an online retailer), but I am here. ๐Ÿ˜€

3. The Clothes Horse says:

Love the tones in this. And yes, Thanksgiving is making people busy! My mother and I have been baking for DAYS, I mean really, do we need 3 pies?

4. Kate & Zena says:

I’m here….I’m just in the rush of Final Exam & Essay Hell, aka the ninth ring of school hell. My last day of school for the semester is December 17. Thank Gooooooooooood. No more essays for over a month!!! YAY!!! Until then, expect rare commenting on this end of the computer.

And there’s also Thanksgiving, which I will fervently BEG to stay home and keep my Decker Rat Terrier, Zena, company whilst the other members of my family travel 15 minutes to my aunt’s house. There is nothing worse than being in my aunt’s cramped formal dining room with EIGHT other people for Thanksgiving…and a mouthy Cocker Spaniel named Oreo. Nope, I am staying home if it’s the last thing I do.

And then there’s the day after Thanksgiving (Friday) which is traditionally the day my family do Christmas decorations whilst everyone else is at the stores at 3 AM for Black Friday. We have never failed to set up the stuff on Black Friday.

5. Eyeliah says:

Thanks ladies!
    and I am also thankful for my guitar, friends (duh), the commodore and the beach! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Mo @ Mo-logue says:

Love this outfit! I love how it echoes the tones in the sky behind you! So pretty!

I’m thankful for being in my senior year, my housemates (they can be frustrating, but I think life’s better because those crazy gals are around me) and my fam, they’re awesome.

You look super duper great!

8. Giulia fatica says:

Hi. You look great in the belt. I appreciate all of your support!
    I will do a give a way in the new year…cant wait!