Nov 10 2009

Dear Prudence, Won’t You Come Out To Play

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

Finally back at work, yay. This is the outfit I wore yesterday. Not half bad for a gal who’s still a bit ill. I watched Gossip Girl too and the threesome was totally lame, talk about over-hyped. The rest of the show was good, Serena and Trip have good chemistry though I’d like to see her go five minutes without a man. Did you watch it, thoughts? I know someone out there wants to dish with me.

Paisley Top, Free from Swap (the one I didn’t want to take!). Earrings also from a Clothing Swap. BF necklace, True Value Vintage. Esprit Navy Pants. Fairweather Lace Tank. Thrifted Mens Loafers.

For an ill girl I can still fantasize, this is what I wished I was wearing yesterday….

Highlighter Skirt Worn as Top, Etsy. Thrifted Bebe Pants. Vintage Black & White Pearls. Winners Faux Suede Boots.

9 Responses to “Dear Prudence, Won’t You Come Out To Play”

1. Kelly says:

Paisley top/skirt is so pretty (and inventive!)! Love the outfit.

2. Eline says:

GG needs more Bass :(. I don’t understand why not everything is revolving around Blair and Chcuk while they’re so clearly the most interesting characters on the show. And with interesting I mean pretty πŸ˜€

3. Bianca says:

This top is so beautiful! I love the colors and paisley – I cant believe you almost left this behind! πŸ™‚ I also really like the long necklace – so pretty!

4. WendyB says:

I’d never guess you were under the weather!

5. The Clothes Horse says:

That highlighter skirt is too cool.
    I agree with you on the threesome; it was also rather awkward/unreal…you know, I just didn’t buy those 3 at all. I loved the Little J drama and so glad she came out on top again–I don’t care how dirty she gets, I still always want her to win out and be queen bee!

6. Michi says:

Glad you feel better!! You don’t look like you’ve been sick at all! Unfort, I have lost my interest in Gossip Girl. The “mean girls” type high school structure they had in Season 1 was the best, and everything went downhill from there. I’ll have to catch up on this season’s episodes and then join this discussion. Threesome?! Oh man, it sounds like the writers are desperate for some type of drama.

7. coldlight says:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I like the skirt worn as top, the bright colours are great. I have a confession that i’ve never actually watched Gossip Girl! But I really want to πŸ˜›

8. Lidia Luna says:

What a lovely pattern on that skirt!

9. eunice says:

your paisley top is soo pretty! get well soon my friend!