Nov 04 2009

Etsy Wishes

Category: Etsy Wishes,I ShopEyeliah @ 5:30 pm

I have really been craving long, neck grazing earrings like Silver wears on 90210, yes I am still watching that horrible show…. Anyway, these are some of my favorites found on etsy, I also like the idea of combining a feather earring with a dangley one.  Click on pictures for listings.

Which is your favorite?

Faux feathers from DiBeauDesigns $18, GratitudeLady $22.50 and VintageLucite7 $19.

Long and dangling at TheSpottedStone $20, UrsulasBeadedJewelry $19 and BecBoland $28.

Real feathers via BionicUnicorn $22, 10KiaAtStreet $14 and Noemiah $37.

SPLURGE: JenniferYiJewelry Line of Truth Earrings $165.

6 Responses to “Etsy Wishes”

1. Charlie says:

I have always wanted a pair of shoulder dusters myself but never got round to it myself. I love anythign with fans – so if you don’t get those ones I will! I think combine a feather with a dangly one will look great. Quite often I will wear a short earring of a matching colour with dangly one, I love the asymetry.

2. jentine says:

The second pair… so pretty.
    Oh ya and I was scrolling through your entries and I saw a Northern Reflections sweater, man , that brings me back. Love it. I swear there is still a NR store in Niagara on the Lake..

3. Mo @ Mo-logue says:

I watch 90210 too (I just can’t help myself!) Silver always wears such fun stuff. Those feather ones, third row left are totally gorgeous!

4. Kate & Zena says:

I love all three in the second row, particularly the first one. I’d probably have to shorten them if I purchased one as I can’t go really long with the earrings. I’d be scared Zena would inadvertently rip one out. For a Decker Rat Terrier, she can jump. I think she has pogo sticks for hind legs. She’s 17″ at the shoulder and she can jump as high as my shoulder when she’s determined to get her toy (keep in mind I’m 62.5″ tall). She’s no Jack Russel but that’s uncomfortably high for me; I’m not used to seeing her at eye level!

How’s your cold/flu? I hope you’re feeling a little better. Did you see the doctor for it?

I don’t care for 90210. It’s just drama, drama, drama. I can’t stand that much drama (wait, I watch Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy….maybe I need to rethink that statement). G.A. and D.H. could end tomorrow and I could care less really, but if someone cancels House, there’ll be hell to pay.

5. renr says:

I love the middle turquoise feather one in the first row, and basically all those feathers in the third row onwards! Those colours and patterns really add a lot of interest to the ears XDD
    Coincidentally my friend made a feather earring for me and I cant wait to meet her to see what it looks like!

6. Diana says:

This is a great set. I love those champagne beaded earrings.