Nov 01 2009

Give Me Your Cheeseburgers!

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 10:20 am

I did a variation of The Hamburgler, going as The Cheesseburgler (I like cheeseburgers).
Good guess Bianca – you nailed it!

I leave you with the only photos where the man didn’t cut off my feet – lol.
What was your costume?

The only thing I had to buy was the Cheeseburger Jewelry from FauxFoodFun on Etsy for $16.
Thrifted Striped Tee, Polka Dot Skirt, Yellow Scarf and Red Tie. Sockdreams Striped Socks. Red Ballet Flats, Ebay. Red Arm Warmers, Gift. Black Sun Hat, Aldo.

15 Responses to “Give Me Your Cheeseburgers!”

1. wardrobe experience says:

That’s fun!
    In Germany we don’t celebrate Halloween, actually.
    Today you will find some Halloween parties but it’s not taditional
    anyway.
    Carnival is the time of getting dressed like a tomato,
    serial killer or a princess in Germany. But in the area I live no one
    cares that much about carnival.

2. Kyla says:

This is ADORABLE!!!! And so creative!!! I can’t believe someone actually guessed it based on your hints!

3. Michele says:

Perfect!

4. Lidia Luna says:

This is awesome!

5. Bianca says:

Ha! That’s awesome!!!

It was actually the first thing that popped in my head, then I couldn’t think of anything else.

You looked great! Did you get to go into a McDonalds wearing it? They probably would have given 2 free ice cream cones instead of one LOL!!

6. Mamushka Marie says:

Haha…the cheeseburgler…i love it! very creative and totally cute!

7. Eline says:

Aw, hahah! So cute! XD

8. Amelia M says:

Super-cute! And very well executed.

9. Mo @ Mo-logue says:

So great!!

I wasn’t originally planning on going out for halloween, I was feeling a little bummy. I dressed up as a ninja, and then I found this outrageous 80s jacket in my housemate’s room, and then I dressed up as my mom in her pre-children heyday.

Nobody knew who I was, but it was hilarious!

10. Franca says:

This is beyond perfect, love it, even though I’ve never heard of the character!

11. Shay says:

So well done! Love it.

12. Cindee says:

ahahahhaha! totally fun. i would have been a cheeseburglar too. NOM! in fact i had a very delicious cheeseburger Friday night.

for Halloween, Erik and I went as Elvis and Priscilla Presley. swears, I wore more make-up than any other human being on the planet. or maybe not. but certainly a heck of a lot more than I am accustomed to!

13. dreamsequins says:

Ooh- that’s a really fun costume! For Halloween, I was jetlagged and sleeping at odd hours. Haven’t dressed up in ages, but I might give it a go next Halloween! 🙂

14. Rebekah Coleman-Brahler says:

What an awesome idea! You looked great!

15. Michi says:

Such a cute costume -and so creative! When I read “cheeseburgers,” all I could think of was cute cats and crazy captions (the LOLcats) and: “I haz cheezburgerz!” Sorry –being random and catching up with commenting!

I wanted to dress more manly and make a top hat, so I went as the Mad Hatter, and convinced my friends to be Alice, the White Rabbit, and the White Queen. Still not as cute as your costume!