Oct 21 2009

Etsy Wishes

Category: Etsy Wishes,I ShopEyeliah @ 3:30 pm

I am a huge lover of vintage hats, in fact there are many days I throw on a hat after the outfit photos as part of my outerwear. I do have quite the overflowing collection, but I could always use a couple more. So could you? I am not sure but here are a few of my recent favorites currently for sale on Etsy. Click pictures for listings.

Which is your favorite?

CarmenAndGinger $38, PinkPainter (it is a womens hat) $18, PersephoneClothing $30.

KyShop $22.50, AdVintagous $35, SillyRabbitVintage, $18.

AuntiePrincess $22,AnnesAccumulations $34.99, MMMoonChild $34.99

SPLURGE: AudraJean $52. Though this is a fab deal for one of her handmade hats.

7 Responses to “Etsy Wishes”

1. Audi says:

Thanks for the shout out! I adore vintage hats but often find that they’re too small for me, and that they have lost their shape. Unfortunately, back when hats were fashionable they were not made to last — the new styles would come out every season and you’d stop wearing the old ones. How times have changed!

2. Juliet says:

I love your choices! The green and brown one from SIllyRabbitVintage is so unique. Thanks for featuring my hat!

3. C&G says:

I like the little brown one on the top row with mine (thanks for including it!) I CAN tell you that my hat is MINTY MINTY MINT! In great shape, no smells, spots, stains, anything! Probably never worn. And a nice wearable size. it is not your run-of-the-mill hat though…it WILL get you noticed!

Many thanks again Eyeliah!

C&G

4. Eyeliah says:

Yes C&G – that PersephoneClothing Hat is my favorite too! And thanks to you I know how to measure these so I don’t get a too small hat in the mail 🙂

5. Anne says:

Thank you for including my hat in your blog. I like the ones with a veil-very mysterious! Thanks again. Anne

6. hauteworld says:

Wow, these are fantastic! Can’t way I’m much of a hat wearer, but I love it on others. Love the glam of AuntiePrincess and the AudraJean is very cute!

7. elena says:

um yeah all of them!!!!!!