Oct 05 2009

Fantasy vs Reality

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

Happy Monday!

I’ve decided to turn Fantasy vs Reality into a regular feature. I am definitely going to wear this fantasy outfit at some point, to a night out dancing with girlfriends or maybe a date with my husband.Ā  This is what I wanted to wear today:

This is what Iā€™m really wearing:

What did you want to wear today?

Outfit #1: Carpet Jacket, Ebay. Thrifted Lace H&M Dress and Long Pearls. Winners GoGo Boots.

Outfit #2: Thrifted Yellow Club Monaco Skirt and White Polka Dot Blouse. Black Limited Vest, from High School.

15 Responses to “Fantasy vs Reality”

1. Eline says:

Aaaah! I loooooove that red sheer thing you’re wearing in that first pic! I am in awe. The second outfit is pretty sweet too! You’ve convinced me about black + yellow!

I’m wearing a slobby purple dress with a random fluffy brooch, today was cleaning day XD

2. marta says:

I like the first one, you should go out with that outfit!

3. jessica. says:

I wanted to wear my new boots but I haven’t treated them yet… and I want to borrow that yellow skirt!!!

4. jentine says:

I looove the red cosy sweater. Maybe because it’s starting to get all cold here but also because it’s darn adorable.

5. Kyla says:

I love the carpet jacket sooo much and those boots are awesome!

6. Nadine says:

I adore the cardigan in the first picture :).

7. elle s'ennuie says:

Love the jacket!
    The second outfit reminds me of Snow White, was that the inspiration?

8. Caboguy says:

– LOVE them both…the beads add a classy look to the first one great sweater!) and second one more funner!

9. Eyeliah says:

Thanks so much all, it’s a special jacket that I’ve had for atleast 5 years and it’s only been worn 3 times – it’s so sad! I will wear the look out Marta. šŸ™‚ It’s funny you say that Elle, in the afternoon I thought this skirt could be very Snow White!

10. Hannele says:

I love black with the pop of color in both outfits! winter perfect šŸ™‚

11. Wanderlusting says:

Dude! Why didn’t you wear outfit #1??

12. C&G says:

How you have time to pick out, model and shoot a “fantasy” outfit, before actually picking (and modeling and shooting) a real outfit on a Monday morning, all before work, is BEYOND me! You MUST be a morning person… (but then, you are also a night owl…) You have energy, that is certain!

šŸ™‚

PS: Love the red sweater but I sort of like the second outfit – daring for a Monday!

The outfit you really wore makes me think of Snow White, only in the best possible ways.
    Also, love that fantasy coat!

14. Michele says:

Love the fantasy outfit – esp. the jacket. Be perfect for a night out with your man.

15. wardrobe experience says:

I love the yellow skirt. Just an amazing colour!If you don’t like it any more,
    I would give it a nice home in my closet… hehe ; ))))

xx