Oct 04 2009

Saturday Sunset

Category: LifeEyeliah @ 1:00 pm

I really felt like a night in so I went for a brisk afternoon walk and I watched three movies; Edward Scissorhands, Little Children and One Week (Canadian movie).  I was delighted to see Emm Gryner walk on the screen in One Week and play Un Canadien Errant, if I knew she was in the movie I would have seen it alot sooner.  It was a lovely solitary night, the relaxation did me a world of good and the sunset was beautiful.  I made sure to stay up for Ryan Reynolds and Lady Gaga on SNL too.  It was actually a good show I laughed alot at this in particular, Lady Gaga was epic and then Madonna showed up, it was wild.

What did you get up to this weekend?

12 Responses to “Saturday Sunset”

My weekend has been rather uneventful (apart from hanging out at a deserted mental institution). I tuned in for SNL, too. I wondered whether the live audience actually realised it was Madonna on SNL. I loved the bit with the Norwagian playhouse and their “genuine” American accents and “I am starting to be very cross with you”. I was laughing my head off. 🙂

2. Kyla says:

That sunset it super cool! Know what else is super cool? My new bag! I got it on Friday and love, love, love it! I will post about it this week. Thank you!

3. Ashley says:

I love Andy Samburg’s digital shorts! But my fav was the last skit, where he and Lady Gaga were wearing the same bubble outfit – hilarious!!

4. Leproust says:

These photos are gorgeous! Is this the view from your place!? It is amazing!

SNL was pretty good! I fell asleep toward to end (pitiful, I know)!

5. Amelia M says:

Wow, what a beautiful view!

6. Keiko Lynn says:

The sky looks so beautiful. My weekend has consisted of me with a fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose – the whole works. I tried going out on errands today, but I think I overdid it. I feel worse than ever. Booooo!

7. Keiko Lynn says:

p.s. I voted five hearts for you! Good luck!

8. Caboguy says:

– the bottom pic is frame-able – it would look great on your wall!

9. Nubiasnonsense says:

I went to a little vonue concert over the weekend it was pretty cool. I wanted to see that SNL!! I’ll have to look for it online

10. Pamela Daley says:

Just beautiful sky! I live in Fl and between the ocean, the gulf and a giant lake between them we get awesome skies
    too, but never anything like the Great North!

I found the whole Madonna/GaGa deal very cute and totally weird/creepy too! Madonna is old enough to be her mother.
    I can just see her as a plastic surgeried (surgery-ed?) 70 year old with 25 year old boyfriends a la Mae West – not
    that that’s such a bad thing! :)(:

11. Mo @ Mo-logue says:

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Relaxing nights in are always nice!

This weekend, I did some schoolwork, and then I did more schoolwork, and then, just to change it up even more schoolwork. Luckily, I had the good sense to relocate to a cafe downtown so I could people watch on the main drag whilst doing my editing assignments.

(and maybe eat too many baked goods…)