Sep 29 2009

What to Wear on a Bad Hair Day

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

😉 I was very happy to find a way to wear short hair up, this headband folded in half did the trick.  There are still a few of them leftover from my long hair days so I’ll have to remember that for the next bad hair day.

What do you do for bad hair days?

Trying to better show the green headband and drop earrings in these close ups.

Sheer Floral Blouse, Le Chateau (since high school). Grey Tank, Garage. Black Tiered Maxi Skirt, Ebay. Green Headband, Ardene. Earrings, Ebay Lot. Leopard Purse, Free from Swap. Vintage Black Boots.

7 Responses to “What to Wear on a Bad Hair Day”

1. elena says:

good question! i still have yet to answer this for myself though (just ask my co workers! hey i might have a cute outfit on but my hair? yeah kinda boring most days and bad the others!)

2. Hannele says:

I like this very very much! headband and outfit, all fantastic, great Fall colors too 😀
    It’s funny, I just noticed your glasses, what a wonderful choice you’ve made. That I hadn’t noticed them before suggests they do not take away from your personal features but is a great complement and a subtle hint into your personal style.

3. 39th & Broadway says:

Long hair? I’d love to see those pics!

Good luck with the new street style blog!

4. Eline says:

I mostly wear a GIANT headband (because for me bad hair days only mean greasy hair… not that I don’t have bad hair days but… I guess I just stopped caring! :D) or fluffballs! BALLS OF FLUFF IN MY HAIR!

5. Mo @ Mo-logue says:

I’ve been having bad hair days every day for the last four weeks! My hair doesn’t do “up” very well, so I’m at a loss. I’ve just had bad hair every day since school began!

I’m at the depths of my seven-year haircolour addiction and it’s taken quite a toll, so I’m having a real pro help me out this time. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get an appointment until October! I’ve been waiting so long!

6. Missa says:

It varies, but lately the low side ponytail has been my go to style when the hairs don’t feel like cooperating.

The headband looks cute!

7. Michele says:

Bad hair day, you? The headband looks very nice, but I love the floral blouse. Very pretty. Bad hair day, me? Ah, that’s most days. I just avoid mirrors, then I can just pretend that it looks good. 🙂