Sep 16 2009

Etsy Wishes

Category: Etsy Wishes,I ShopEyeliah @ 11:00 am

During the summer it can be difficult to wear a heavy statement necklace in the heat.   Now that fall is rolling in we can pull them out and pull them off again.  These pieces are a great way to add interest to any simple or standout outfit.  Click pictures to be taken to listings.

Which is your favorite?

LifeTravelsDesigns, $20. CheCheCouture, $7. ReadyBetty, $29.

SouthernBellaVintage, $8. EnamelOwl, $12. Glamaroni, $18.

LovelyAtYourSide, $15. GailsVintage, $20. SouthernBellaVintage, $12.

SPLURGE: By the holy grail of statement necklace makers The Glamourai, $110.

14 Responses to “Etsy Wishes”

1. rebecca s. says:

how i love a statement necklace. i just blogged about an awesome seller on etsy that makes them out of vintage enamel brooches. they are gorgeous!

the ones above are lovely. it’s so hard to pick a favorite. but i really like that long gold chain with the giant pearl on the end. i think that would take a classic little black dress to breakfast at tiffany’s chic.

2. Wanderlusting says:

The one that has the two ferns 🙂

3. Michele says:

Very pretty collection. I’m drawn to the 3rd one with the black stone. I love black stones of all kinds (my wedding ring is black diamonds in white gold). I love the antique feel to it and even it’s “gothic” edge. I agree with rebecca s. above though about the large pearl one. That also caught my eye but, alas I’m not fond of yellow gold. It would add a simple elegance to a black dress. Nice pieces.

4. C&G says:

Vintage Bella Vintage (tho…the link needs to be adjusted, FYI…) Love that one! Although I have sold many in my shop I have a couple that I still keep and have had for years. One weighs a ton, but, it looks so great I still wear it! 😉

5. Diana says:

These are some great picks. I think I like the Glamoroni one the best.

6. Nubiasnonsense says:

I love the one on the hand its so pretty and the unicorn with the chain, looks great! How are you? I wish you could have came to IFB. I saw your pic below on the slide =)

7. Nadine says:

I love the last one in the first row :).

8. Amelia says:

These aren’t totally my style, but I really like the splurge one, haha.

9. Charlotte Drene says:

I think I would have to go for the ReadyBetty over the others…
    Even over the Splurge!

10. theglamourai says:

thanks for the flattery my dear!!!

xoxoGlamourai

I love all The Glamouri’s beautiful jewelry. What I love even more that she is not selfish with her techniques and openly shares them. I have been wanting to make a bib and layer necklaces for a while.
    As for the other necklaces offered, I really like the pearly Glamaroni bauble and the gothic beauty of the ReadyBetty gem.

12. Mo @ Mo-logue says:

I love that first one, it looks like it would be so fun and jangly (if that’s even a word…)

13. Talk Pretty To Me says:

Southern Belle steals my heart! ETSY = another addicition. OOOOPS

xoxo
    J

14. Michi says:

I love the very last one in the third row. For some reason, it seems like a perfect balance of texture, weight, and length to the necklace. THe oxidized brass look can go with so many different outfits and styles, too. It’s not too bohemian, not too prim, and just has the right amount of crazy details to be not too overwhelming. Are you going to splurge on a new necklace??