Sep 12 2009

Flowy Skirts, Soft Pink, Multiple Bracelets and Laced Boots

Category: InspirationEyeliah @ 9:30 am

The latest additions to my inspiration folder.  Clearly I am not ready to give up on summer just yet (Hey today is gorgeous and I’m heading to the beach).  All pictures are clickable for source.

Images via Facehunter, Neneee, Style Rookie, Knight Cat, Hel Looks, Ambiguous Alliterative Abomination and Verhext.

10 Responses to “Flowy Skirts, Soft Pink, Multiple Bracelets and Laced Boots”

1. Michele says:

I hear ya. When the first few leaves fell here I got happily excited about them blowing about & crunching under foot. . . but then I felt sad that the days would be shorter and much, much wetter! LOL You got some cute looks there. I just love Verhext’s outfits – what a cute sweater!

2. Sasha says:

Girl, you are inspiring ME here! WOW! great pics!!! and btw, that green dress hasn’t hit the shop yet… it’s a medium size (for once, right).. lemme know if you are interested and we will give you a Blog Friend deal!!! xoxox!!! Sasha (-;

3. Nubiasnonsense says:

I love the first ones in the third and fourth row the best they are great

4. Amelia says:

I love the green and blue combo in the 2nd look. Great inspiration!

5. elle s'ennuie says:

Loving the looks, but alas, while it’s still sunny here, the air and the wind are already a bit too chilly for outright summerwear… though sunshine makes it too warm for coats and jackets! So whatever one puts on in the morning, some of it will have to come off during the day as it gets warmer; it’s quite a job trying to decide what to wear, heh 🙂

6. Diana says:

These are definitely some good sources of inspiration!

7. DearBeatrice says:

I will definitely be adding some of these to my inspiration folder! 🙂
    Thanks!

8. Eline says:

LOOOOVE these looks!

9. Eli says:

I swear, all Ive been looking for are flower prints to just mix up. Thanks for the (more) inspirations

10. valerie says:

oh wow, i feel honored to be a part of the bunch; they all look so wonderful. thanks a bunch eyeliah! hope you enjoy your toes in the sand ^_^