Sep 09 2009

40′
Outsiders

Encore
Michael
Turn It On
Darts of Pleasure
Lucid Dreams (remix version)

As I had mentioned before I went to see Franz Ferdinand for the second time on Sunday! They were also here last December touring with the same album so for this show they mixed up the set. It was pouring rain right as the show started at 8 o’clock and then lightly for the rest. Of course umbrellas are not allowed for an outdoor show, so this is what I wore. Pictures were taken the next day in the sunshine. 😉

Thrifted Striped V Neck, Grey Striped Skirt and Red Boots. Peace Necklace from Etsy, DIY Chain. Scarf, won on Clutch 22. Fuzzy Hat, ?. Best Rain Coat/Camping Coat, $80.

6 Responses to “Franz Ferdidnand Malkin Bowl Set List”

1. Casey says:

Lucky you getting to go see Franz Ferdinand!!! 😀 So jealous. 😉 I adore your boots–they are so fun!

2. joelle van dyne says:

i really really love your red boots! and i like the combo of those with the purple jacket. i am very excited it’s getting to be time to pull out jackets and boots again!

3. Wanderlusting says:

Love the boots! Let’s have a blue hair/red boots party! Actually I only died my extensions two days before i took them out so my hair ain’t blue…or long…anymore!

4. Michele says:

You’re a devoted fan to sit out in the pouring rain! At least you dressed appropriate – love the cute hat.

5. Cindee says:

love the horizontal and vertical stripes paired together like this! and those red boots=hottness!

6. Wicked Halo says:

Love Franz I’m going to see them for my first time in November (already have my ticket and everything!) and if they play the same songs they did at your gig, I’ll be a happy camper!
    Love love your boots, I really think colored boots are seriously underrated, they instantly give any outfit a fun cheerful vibe