Sep 09 2009

Etsy Wishes

Category: Etsy Wishes,I ShopEyeliah @ 4:45 pm

Now that I carry a bigger camera, my cute little purses do not do the trick anymore.  I have only a couple of large bags so I’d like to expand my inventory.  I’ve spent an afternoon or two browsing department stores (hello Kenneth Cole Gold Bucket Purse, I love you), vintage stores and now etsy.  Here are a few of my picks, click pictures to be taken to listings.

Which is your favorite?

Capezio @ LuluVintage, $23. Red & Gold Bucket from JLynel, $20.

Grey Slouch ala FireGypsyVintage, $34.99. Gorgeous Olive Hobo at EtiquetteGirl, $15.

TippyThai; Red Canvas $29 & Green Hemp Cotton $32.

SPLURGE: Leather convertible bucket to clutch by JackieRobbinsDesigns, $125.

10 Responses to “Etsy Wishes”

1. Michi says:

I like the olive hobo. If you’re carrying around an SLR camera, though, I’m not sure if it will expand comfortably for the SLR. I love the style and color — very versatile. Let us know what you pick!

2. Pamela Daley says:

My next purse is definitely going to be a custom made from Etsy!
    How cool is that to have a purse (esp leather) made for you? But
    for carrying around an EXPENSIVE camera, better make sure your bag
    has plenty of internal structure! That can be done without looking
    dorky too, I’ll bet! :)(:

3. Carla says:

I love the Olive Hobo! Thanks for sharing these links.

4. Charlie says:

I’m loving the red canvas. Love bags so much! hope you find what you’re looking for

5. Urooba says:

I like the second one and the last one.

6. Amelia says:

I’m definitely a big bag person. I like the grey slouch one.

7. eunice says:

definitely the red and gold bucket bag!

Thanks for the link exchange! 🙂

8. erindyan says:

On the affordable side, the red bucket bag. But OMG the SPLURGE. Get the splurge. PLEASE!~ lol.

9. Michele says:

Sensory overload here. Too many choices! I agree with the thought above that some structure to protect your new baby is in order. I’d also lean towards a neutral color for the first practical but stylish bag. A bit old school here and terribly practical so my opinion is definitely colored by those attributes. So, maybe not red or green (for the 1st one! giggle) . . . although the Olive Hobo is certainly priced right. . . and I love the look of the Hemp bag.

10. C&G says:

I like the Olive Hobo too – great bag; great deal! (and practical, as others pointed out!)

My purple bag would not be heavy duty enough for your SLR – and most of my others are Kelly style this week!