Sep 05 2009

I Want to Be Closer To This

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 11:30 am

Have you listened to the new Juliette Lewis album yet?  If not, you gotta get on it, so fantastic.  I’ve had a moment with her at Richards on Richards, watched her open for The Pretenders and now am going to see her again next month at The Commodore (excitement!).  She is the ultimate Rock Star.

Have you entered the Nunaat Giveaway yet?  3 Days Left, go now and then have a lovely Saturday.  It’s been raining here all morning but in the last 10 seconds the sun has started to come out.

I really don’t wear this green felt hat enough, I got it at a consignment shop five years ago. Thrifted Banana Republic Cherry Blossom Blouse.  Green Chiffon Skirt, Etsy. Jeffery Campbell Boots, Free from SoleStruck.

6 Responses to “I Want to Be Closer To This”

1. Barbro says:

Great glasses 😀

2. wardrobe experience says:

thank you very much for your kind comment! your fab style is a big
    inspiration to me, too! It’s funny to know, there’s a person on
    the other side of the world having such a similar style to mine.
    and the clothes aren’t even bought at h&m…

xx

I haven’t heard Juliette’s new stuff, but I really enjoy the Juliette and the Licks album I have. I hope you have a great time at the concert next month!

4. Skooter says:

Cute, I love the print of that shirt!

5. Franca says:

Love the hat! I haven’t listened to the new JL yet, will get on to it once I have exhausted the Indelicates, my current new thing. (that’s how I listen to music – I get a new album then walk about listening to it on random again and again until I’m tired of it. Sometimes it takes a day (sign of a bad album), sometimes a month (exceptionally good), I think this one is going to be somewhere in between – so far, four days)

6. renr says:

I like the red and green colour scheme of your outfit, and the hat really looks good on you (and matches your eyes!!!!)!