Aug 31 2009

Symmetry Star ~ Chloe Sevigny

Category: InspirationEyeliah @ 4:30 pm

These last year and a half of blogging I have been so awed by the wardrobe remix girls and bloggers that I forget where I used to get the majority of my inspiration, stylish celebrities.  Chloe Sevigny is so unique and quirky that of course she is a Symmetry Star.  I remember the first time I saw her was in Kids and then Gummo, quite out there movies for the impressionable age I was at and I just fell in love with her.  She was (is) such an intriguing and talented actress I was always excited to see what she did next.   Although never The Last Days of Disco (I’ve been looking for it to rent for years, time to just buy it online!).  Some of my favorite looks from Chloe is her red carpet wear, so that is heavily featured in the photos below.  All pics are clickable for sources.  Tell me, I know you love her too?

Bright Dresses

Old School Pics

Hot Editorials

7 Responses to “Symmetry Star ~ Chloe Sevigny”

1. Wanderlusting says:

she’s come a LONG way from the way she used to dress! I love the way she paired her boots, I’ve got come Jeffrey Campbell’s coming to me that are identical to her way cool buckle wedges!

2. samantha says:

i love her. i could never pull off half the stuff she sports, but i really admire her for dressing differently than the rest of boring hollywood!

3. Arushi from FabBlab says:

Woo! You did a great job, too.

4. Elissa of Spandexpony says:

I read your previous plea for comments so I decided to pop on down and take a look at this post! Beautiful photos, she really shows that style makes an ordinary looking girl look extraordinary! Also, she has some of the best legs I’ve ever seen…!

5. Eyeliah says:

Thanks all, Karina, I want those shoes! hahah Elissa 🙂

6. C&G says:

Is it me or has she become the latest in the long line of celebrities who are getting WAY too skinny? I don’t think I would have recognized her in the first few pics…she always had a “real” body… She does have personal style though! I like that she has always been photographed wearing a lot of vintage…

7. wardrobe experience says:

I love her style… she’s not as boring as those other celebrities, wearing only things
    they got sent from designers… her style is cool and bold… and very vintage.