Aug 30 2009

Everyones A Winner We’re Makin Our Fame

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 11:40 am

This is what I wore last Saturday when I got the blue updated in my hair, yay it is really bright again.  We went to the theater after which is why I had the scarf and cardigan, there is way too much air conditioning in those places!  I always remember to bring layers in the summer especially, a scarf is perfect to tie around your neck or even pull round the shoulders or legs when desperate.  I didn’t wear the layers all day, they were nicely stored in my oversized purse.

How do you dress for the movie theater?

Black Scarf, Won on Clutch22. Vintage Butterfly Pin, Peace Sign Etsy, DIY Lime Chain. Thrifted Yellow and Black Dress and Patchwork Purse. Black & Gold Vianni Flats.

*listening to Paper Planes on repeat*

12 Responses to “Everyones A Winner We’re Makin Our Fame”

1. Kat says:

Hello! Nice and comfortable outfit for the movies! I know what you mean…I also carry a cardi, just in case!

Happy Sunday!

2. Diana says:

i had no idea you had blue in your hair. in photos i always thought it was the glare and the lighting combo but i love it!!

3. Emma says:

Definitely a cardigan or sweater to throw on, but I also usually wear heels – since I’ll be sitting the whole time, a movie-date is always the perfect opportunity for showin’ off some fancy shoes with jeans and a tee!

also I usually bring snacks in my bag, so a big bag is required.

4. Carla says:

It really depends on the weather or time of day, but I usually have a sweater or wrap just in case its chilly in the theater.

I love your blue hair! It looks chic without being “punky”!

5. wardrobe experience says:

I really love the patterns on the dress!
    I don’t go to the movies… we always pick them up at the video rental
    store. For this reason I don’t need to get dressed for the movies.
    ; )

xx

6. Charlie says:

I’m really lazy when it comes to going to the movies, I see it as quite a non event hah. Good tips though. Loving the new blog by the way – only had a quick flick but promise to have a longer look and leave some comments later!

7. Leproust says:

This is such a perfect look for the theater! It gets sooo cold in there, but can get a bit tricky negotiating to warm to cold temperatures! I love the bold blue in your hair…looks great on you! 🙂

8. Lexie says:

i agree with you! i always bring a sweater with me, otherwise i’m miserably cold!

9. Cindee says:

i always have to dress warmly for the movies too! i’m not sure why they try to freeze everyone out! a reasonable 72 degrees would be much more comfortable than the 68 or so they must keep the thermostat at! (didn’t mean to end a sentence with a preposition but oh well). hahaha!

10. joelle van dyne says:

wow, your hair is amazing! i adore the color. and i adore the graphic print on that dress.

for the movies, i usually wear my stretchiest jeans (bordering on leggings), a big loose tee, a huge cardi-wrap sweater, and a pashmina. oh, and i carry socks in my bag because my feet get cold. i’m basically a 27 year old granny any time i’m at the movie theatre, but i can’t help it! i’m always cold.

11. renr says:

I love the pattern on your dress! I also always bring something warm to the theatres… trying to enjoy the movies when you’re freezing is usually impossible XDD

12. The Clothes Horse says:

Awesome print on your dress.