Aug 18 2009

Kings of Leon GM Place Set List

Category: My Outfits,Set ListsEyeliah @ 11:40 am

Last years high price concert was Oasis, Kings of Leon was my choice for this year.  KOL sold out GM Place in mere hours and quickly added a second show, which made me happy after missing out on tickets in the first round.  Based on their videos I would have thought the lead singer to be very shy, but he interacted a lot with the audience, talking about the partying they did the night before and the salmon caught on their fishing trip that day.  He spoke humbly about how grateful they are and how much they love the fans.  And boy did they show it playing for 10 minuted shy of 2 hours, halfway through the fans already got their monies worth.  Since this was their second night in Vancouver, KOL mixed up the set list rotation and added Revelry into the mix too.  The best of the night had to be Be Somebody, the message is so powerful, everyone knows the words and the added guitar solo takes it up a notch.

Set List

Encore
Slow Night, So Long
Knocked Up
Manhattan
The Devil
Black Thumbnail

What I Wore: Navy Dress, Winners. Crochet Vest, Etsy $25. Indigo Navy Bow Flats. Bluenotes Purple Skirt. Coins Necklace, Ebay. Long Necklaces, Gifts.

11 Responses to “Kings of Leon GM Place Set List”

1. Bug says:

I just love Kings of Leon!!! Looking cute and love the outfits on the post below!

2. Quincy says:

I love this! I think I have those flats ;o)

3. Cammila says:

I used to go to so many shows, but at some point I stopped enjoying it the way I used to, and stopped going. But I think you just planted in my brain, the seeds of a resurgence. I wonder who’s playing in my city this month…;)

4. Hannele says:

I would have loved being a part of this! lucky girl. I don’t know when they’ll come around in NC. I wish they were!
    The necklaces are the perfect touch to your outfit, lovely 🙂

5. Charlotte Drene says:

I’ve tagged you on my page, Eyeliah…
    Because I think you’re wonderful 🙂

6. thefatandskinny says:

thanks for visiting my blog! good luck on the contest.

7. Angel says:

Thats such a cool outfit! I love the cardi/vest over it.

8. Cindee says:

gorgeous vest!

9. Mo says:

As always, jealous of your concertgoings! It sounds like a blast! Also a big fan of the outfit, the vest/cardi adds a lot of extra panache!

10. wardrobe experience says:

What about the ‘fish post’ you were talking about. My fish necklace
    wants to know about your fish accessoiries… ; )

xx

11. Michele says:

Love that vest – how did I miss that before? Looks like something from my youth – rather “retro”. I also like the two necklace lengths together. As I look at the pic I tried to imagine you with only one length of necklaces on, and I find it wouldn’t have worked as well. I have a hard time with jewelry (esp. several pieces at once) as I get them tangled! I love long necklaces but I can’t tell you how many pendants I’ve lost in my lifetime as they break with me unawares. . . how I ramble. Do like this look very much.