Jul 18 2009

Remembering To Take Outfit Photos

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 10:00 am

Below is a five minute outfit that I was quite happy with.  Bloggers, do you ever wear outfits and forget to take the photos??  This was one of those, and there are actually a few that still need photos from the road trip and what I wore out last night for Friday night (the romper was part of it) as well.  I can be tough to stop and shoot when you are in a hurry or with a group of people.  Then I try desperately to remember what I wore down each little detail, write it down or take a hurried picture for reference.  Am I the only one?

_____
Thrifted Yellow and Black Dress and Bow Purse. Suzy Shier Tiered Skirt. Studded Belt, Ebay. Vianni Black and Gold Flats.

11 Responses to “Remembering To Take Outfit Photos”

1. Eline says:

Oooh I love the layering here! I forget to take outfit photos constantly! Plus, I am also too lazy at times T_T

2. Kyla says:

That’s an awesome outfit! I LOVE the studded belt with the dress. Very cool!

3. Hannele says:

Loove the belt!
    I repeat a lot of my outfits, change things ever so slightly, sometimes I feel it’s not worth taking a photo of it 🙂 But I’ll take a photo when I feel the outfit will inspire me to develop it further the next time around.

4. Charlie says:

I forget all the time! but then I know that when I remember it must be something that I really like! the dress is fab, and that belt is awesome!

5. Franca says:

Great dress! I don’t take pictures every day, and even if an outfit is very cute, if I don’t have time to take a photo on the day, I don’t try and recreate it. I just think I will probably wear something similar in the future and I will take a pic then.

6. wardrobe experience says:

love the dress, love the belt…!
    thanks for linking back.
    xx

7. Eunice says:

i love love love your dress! its perfect with the studded belt!

8. rebecca s. says:

i am in love with your dress!

i am so bad at taking outfit photos. i always want to and try to remember but it rarely happens.

9. Audi says:

I can’t say I ever forget to take photos, but there have been a couple of times when I decided to forgo them either because I was too tired out when I got home, or because I went straight from work to something else and never found the time. I always think I’ll go back and recreate the outfit for a photo later, but so far that’s never happened.

10. Audi says:

By the way, I LOVE this outfit!

11. Michele says:

Beautiful outfit. I really like the simplicity of it.