Jul 12 2009

The Story of a Skirt

Category: My ClosetEyeliah @ 10:50 am

By leaps and bounds this floral beauty I scored off ebay is my favorite skirt, the best 13 dollars I ever spent.  Expect to see many more outfits with it in the future.

10 Responses to “The Story of a Skirt”

1. Diana says:

Isn’t it awesome to find that perfect item that you can wear a ton of different ways?

2. Emma says:

I must say, my favorite is the very middle one with the royal blue cardigan. nice proportions, and that skirt just begs to have sweet simple tops tucked into it.

3. Eyeliah says:

thanks ladies!! The cardigan is actually purple, I have been looking for royal blue for a while thou. 🙂

4. Eunice says:

The skirt looks great in every combination, don’t you love it when you can remix an item in your closet many times?? 🙂 My fav would be the one with the white lace top

5. Carla says:

You have real style! This post is inspiration for me to mix and match my clothes more. I get stuck in a rut of wearing the same item of clothing the same way all the time. Blah!

6. Carla says:

…oh, and I also love the first photo with the brown top and tights. 🙂

7. Eyeliah says:

Carla, that is so sweet thank you. Shows how bad my lighting is as the tights are a mauve and the sweater is olive green – lol.

8. Amelia says:

This is a super-cool post! I love the skirt and all the ways you’ve worn it.

9. shay says:

That IS a really good skirt! And you are super inventive with it.

10. Michele says:

Great cost-per-wearing with that skirt! The more versatility the better. Since many are choosing, I’d say my favorite is over the capri pants. More and more I like dresses & skirts over pants. I’ve tried a couple in front of my own mirror but none have made it out of the house yet!