Jul 06 2009

What I Wear On Off Days

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 2:00 pm

The first outfit day it was pouring cats and dogs and the second I was just having an off day (last Monday bleech!). The people I see daily were shocked to see me so drab, but that tells me I make an impact with my usual outfits. 🙂 Noone can feel like a fashion maven everyday, but still documented the looks for the blog.

What do you wear on off days?

P.S. Check me out in an interview by Elle at The Demoiselles.

_____
1st Look: Banana Republic Cords. Vintage Waitress Print Sweater and Newsboy Cap. Thrifted Ankle Boots. Leopard Bag, Free from Swap.

2nd Look: Suzy Shier Ditsy Floral Skirt and Sheer Back Crepe Blouse. AA Black Tights. Thrifted Velvet Bow Heels. (I don’t know why I’ve been calling them flats, they have a heel! lol).

8 Responses to “What I Wear On Off Days”

1. najeema says:

You know, I usually find myself wondering what all these chic bloggers wear when they aren’t dressed up. So this is a great post, and you look adorable!

2. Lexie says:

that hat is too cute!

3. caboguy says:

– nice interview…much info about your thoughts on fashion and how you select your style – I am very
    proud for you.

4. Michele says:

Love-love the sweater & newsboy cap! Not drab at all – but I happen to love black/white/gray so I’m biased on that color scheme. Your “off day” look would be an “on day” for me! My “off days” are most days! As a domestic goddess I hang in sweats, tees, and the like while I bake bread, can jam, etc. Enjoyed the interview. Found The Demoiselles no make up flickr page there and added my face to it. Guess I should’ve dropped shirt for the bare shoulder look too! Oh well.

5. marta says:

Yeah, very nice interview from an awesome girl!

6. marta says:

I meant to say answers, haha.

7. Wanderlusting says:

Sweet interview! You still look cute on your off day, btw. On mine I just grab jeans, sandals and a babydoll top – in colder weather, it’s tights, dress and boots!

8. Wicked Halo says:

on my off days I usually wear all black, no need to color coordinate, and it’s only 1 minute to get everything going, but I also tend to lay off the accessories and jewelry which are always a big part of my outfits!