Jun 15 2009

The World is Love and Life are Deep

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 2:00 pm

Spent more time at the beach, getting a good dent into Dracula and an early start on that summer tan.  Okay, these pictures are two weeks old (whoops) so no tan showing here!  Watched Game 7 (hockey), had a nice walk with frozen yogurt, bought a new bed!, saw FanBoys and then more time at the beach.  I would have to say the best weekend I’ve had in a long time. 🙂

How was your weekend?

_____
Green Polo Shirt, Bluenotes. Floral Skirt, Etsy. Cream Socks, Ardene. Navy Bow Flats, Indigo.  P.S. I know that I wear this skirt too much, I don’t care.

6 Responses to “The World is Love and Life are Deep”

1. stacy says:

you look adorable in that outfit. I love the little white socks with those shoes,very cute.They always look good on you.

2. Cafe Fashionista says:

You have the most adorable style. I love all of your outfits – so vintage/retro inspired.

Just to let you know, I am in the process of looking through your favorite Etsy shops as we speak. I should have a definite item chosen in the next few days. Thanks Eyeliah! 🙂

3. cindee says:

what a super cute top! my weekend was nice. i hung out with a friend Saturday afternoon, visiting a neighboring town for lunch and a tour of Innerspace Caverns. i also cavorted about town with my boyfriend a bit, nothing specific. and we watched Stranger Among Bears on Animal Planet and cried. yes. both of us. crazy animal lovers!

4. elle s'ennuie says:

You have fanboys? Man, some bloggers get all the perks!
    😀

5. eyeliah says:

Thanks all. 🙂 and Elle I saw the movie Fanboys, I sadly do not have my own.

6. elena says:

haha well you can wear the lovely skirt all you want cause you look cute ;P