Jun 04 2009

Yay for Yoga

Category: My Outfits,YogaEyeliah @ 2:55 pm

Yesterday marked exactly one year from when I started practicing yoga three times a week.  My body has changed so much in this year, I am still the same weight (even since August of 2007) but I am definitely smaller and in better shape.  Also more flexible, stronger, happier etc etc, yay again for Yoga!

Wearing this dress for the first time this year, I realize it is now too big for me.  Perhaps it shall be sold online or given away in the near future, atleast I got a ton of wear out of it in the last five years.  And I now have a sandals the same shade as my mustard belt, so many matching possibilities.  They are also really comfortable to march all over town, thanks Hana!

_____
Teal Dress, Ebay. Thrifted Pink Cardigan and Aldo Belt. Butterfly Earrings, Gift. Mustard Sandals, Free from Swap.

12 Responses to “Yay for Yoga”

1. Alison says:

What a wonderful colour combination! I love the mustard accents.

2. Wanderlusting says:

SUch a pretty dress! Can you have it taken in, or is it just time to say goodbye?

Yeah, my online shopping ban was good for the month. That was enough! I’m cutting back though and won’t let myself go nuts like I used to. I have a lot of stuff!

3. The Clothes Horse says:

That dress is so pretty!

4. Nadine says:

Maybe I should also try yoga? Sounds nice :)… I love your dress and it’s perfect with the cardigan.

5. elena says:

i think the number on the scale means lesss than clothes fitting well and a person feeling good! i know tons of people that do yoga and they just FEEl better and thats awesome! keep at it for sure! and oh my goodness girly you look BEAUTIFULLY ROMANTIC AND SWEETLY DEVINE in this dress cardigan combo! the belt and shoes are perfect perfect! whole thing is beautiful and you look soo soo sooooooo lovely! it doesnt LOOK too big but maybe because its belted? i dont know but that too bad because it is soo soo sweet looking on you!

6. cindee says:

this is such a pretty springy/summery combo! it looks comfortable too! this color combo works really well with your skin tone too.

7. rain says:

too bad your dress is too big now… bc it’s really cute & pretty.. Maybe the sewing machine is a solution?

x

8. Wicked Halo says:

Everybody says such nice things about yoga and their results, I’ll have to give it a try…I tend to prefer more active exercise, I always like I’m being lazy with these more “relaxed” forms of exercise, but maybe it’s just in my mind 🙂

9. jess says:

Lovely colors Lady Lady! that dress is ultra pretty!

jess//

10. Tigerlily says:

yay for yoga too! ^___^
    Yoga did change your life into a healthier and happier state ^^
    And i like your outfit in this pic, it’s a cute combination of colors.

11. jess says:

pretty colors!

12. eyeliah says:

Thanks all, its one of those dresses with ruching all at the back, not so easy to take in. Time for it to be someone elses treasure.