Jun 01 2009

Summer Hats, Pink, Scrunched Socks and Lace

Category: InspirationEyeliah @ 4:30 pm

The latest additions to my inspiration folder. All pictures are clickable for source.

Images via Lookbook.nu, Fashionist & Hippie Frou Frou.

10 Responses to “Summer Hats, Pink, Scrunched Socks and Lace”

1. stacy says:

I love those little short skirts. I could see those with some cute little white socks and some flat black shoes

2. stacy says:

3. Amelia says:

I love the bottom right picture. The setting is gorgeous and I love the lace leggings. Fantastic inspiration!

4. Charlie says:

Very inspirational – wrong season for me – but if imagine more layering going on it can work. Summer hats are a big thing for me next summer over here though. Scrunched socks and heels is something I’m very much loving as well

5. hauteworld says:

Adorable looks. I love the LIberty print inspired skirts – I think there’s nothing better than matching them with a hat. It reminds me a lot of the way the British girls are dressed. I really like the fact that all the items are floaty and light as well, but still have attitude.

6. elenalu says:

oh the hat i love im still searing for a good summer hat, i have two but they seems too bulky for summer

7. Mo says:

That bubbly pink minidress/possibly romper item is too fun for words. I wish I had the type of lifestyle that allowed such whimsy in my everyday life. (And without feeling so naked! How could she sit!?)

8. Missa says:

I just saw that white dress on Mischa Barton on Hippie Frou Frou’s blog today… LOVE! That first skirt is super cute too.

9. jess says:

isn’t that Mischa photo purrrfect?! I had a dream last night I was in Anthropologie and found a similar dress like hers, a girl can dream right?

ha, great inspirational photos!

//jess s//

10. Zina says:

Thanks for the feature!
    nice collection you have there!