May 15 2009

Americas Next Top Model Season 12 Episode 12 Finale

Category: MediaEyeliah @ 2:45 pm

The Finale!

Cover Girl Commercial time, Aminat looks really gorgeous and she delivered a great commercial. Allison did well too. Boy Teyona sure lost control, crying in front of the camera and then stuttering through the lines.

Next up was the Cover Girl Photoshoot. Teyona is in fact smiling with the eyes but her jaw just looks stiff. Allison has a weird angle on her neck but Tyra loved it and says the rest of her film was also stellar. Here and I thought Aminat delivered a perfect Cover Girl picture even thou Tyra described her shoot as ‘womp wa’.

Results after the jump.

Allison gets her photo first and looks pleased as punch, it’s adorable. They bring Aminat and Teyona down and they choose Teyona to move on to the final. It’s unbelievable they kept her in the competition after that horrid show and now that Aminat is finally doing well she is sent packing.

“Now the Final Two will Brazilian Stomp to the Death in a Rosa Cha Fashion Show”.

In every photo on the cw website of Teyona and Allison on the runway they were looking down! Teyona was stiff but acceptable, Allison was vastly improved to the point of looking like she belongs! After the Rosa Cha show it’s straight to judging where the girls are apparently neck in neck. But why are they having to go through this in bikinis?

And then Teyona is declared the Winner! After Allisons major improvements and Teyonas big screw up I feel like the judges made up their minds a few episodes ago that Teyona would win. Thoughts?

Tags:

9 Responses to “Americas Next Top Model Season 12 Episode 12 Finale”

1. marta says:

Not my favorite ANTM season.
    I wasn’t excited with the winner.

Whoever walks best in the fashion show is screwed. They never win!

3. Cammila says:

I wanted Allison to win — she’s such a cute little weirdo!

4. karen says:

Why didn’t Allison win?

geez

I was really disappointed with the entire season. I never understood why the judges were so crazy about Teyona; I thought she looked the same in every photo. It was almost a little too obvious throughout the season that the judges had already made up their minds about the winner. I thought out of the two finalists Allison was way more interesting.

6. Elizabeth says:

I love the coral bikini Teyona is wearing!

7. elena says:

i totally thought they had their minds up long ago! and i dont agree with who they chose at all im not sure what the reasons are for who they choose, but it does seem that they have a person they want as winner long before the girls do shoots and walk and all of that. its too bad. ive always enjoy this program but its starting to annoy me with their list of “winners”
    next season is ‘the short girls’ season so i’ll stick arounf for that since im way short and would love to think short is ok in the modeling world!but i bet they’ll screw that one up too and the winner wont be any one i like or even think is worthy of winning

8. allisonisthebest says:

Allison was my favorite from the begging of the competition.
    none of my favorites have ever won antm, i liked shannon s.1, mercedes s.2, heather/chantal s.10, Analeigh/marjorie s.11,
    allison s.12…….she is the top model, allison won in my oppinion, her pics are stellar, she has a face that nobody else has, she is the best in my book, her eyes are breathtaking, allison did the best in the runway, especialy when she danced with mrs. j…………………………………….allison is the best/ i hope that one of my favorite girls wins next season.