Apr 28 2009

How To Store ~ Belts

Category: How To,My ClosetEyeliah @ 3:30 pm

Does your belt collection look like a jumbled mess of disorganization?  Are you rushing in the mornings unable to pick out the accessory you need to make your outfit complete?   Does this picture resemble your closet?  If you answered yes to any of these questions, don’t worry – HELP is available!

In all seriousness, I am about to show how I store my belts.  They are my favorite accessory and a vital part of my wardrobe! Belts are the final thing to add to punch up an outfit, pull two pieces together, define a waist or simply hold up pants. In this little box I can fit most of my belts, I make sure to store them neatly so that each belt is visible and easy to access.  The box is perfect to store in my dresser as I can also pull it out for a closer look instead of digging around for the items in the back where I cannot see.

The more delicate or impossibly stiff belts go on this dollar store space saving hanger in my closet.  Love this new sparkler I picked up at the thrift.

This program has been brought to you by the fine people at Style Symmetry.

Yes I’ve watched too many infomercials.

9 Responses to “How To Store ~ Belts”

1. Hannele says:

lol, pretty much looks like that first pic at the end of the month, no matter how organized I had them in the first place. But then again, I love the process of reorganizing everything, I get high on it. Good ideas.

2. rain says:

Thanks for the tips! I have to score that hanger for your belts. Haven’t seen that one before. Only saw them for ties.

I’ve got a IKEA closet with a draw with compartments. Ideal for store belts.

xoxo

3. rain says:

I’ve got a IKEA closet with a draw with compartments. Ideal for store belts.

xoxo

4. elena says:

cool tips girly! thanks for the post!

5. Le Tasché says:

I also have a box for my belts. But don´t have any illusions…..As time goes by, your closet, the jewel box, the shoe closet will fall back in the same mess of disorganization as before.

6. KB says:

Great ideas! Mine are currently chucked in a wicker basket, along with bags and scarves. Not a good look…

7. Cafe Fashionista says:

That’s a good idea. I use a clothes hanger and just sling them over it! 🙂

8. Debutante Clothing says:

Links ala Mode – IFB Weekly Roundup

Right Sized Edited by Retro Chick Hello and welcome to Links á la Mode! This week I’ve noticed a few posts on the theme of body size issues, with 39th & Broadway asking whether the Fashion Industry is to…

9. grunge-queen says:

Bloody brilliant! Mine are as exactly as you describe – a tumbled mass wasting valuable space in a drawer!