Apr 27 2009

Hot Water Bleeding Out Colors

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

This felt a little washed out after seeing the photos, so I added a bright red scarf and my purple jacket before I left the house. I’m getting a little worried about my Mexico trip and this Swine Flu! I called my doctors office and it is too short notice for a flu shot, I called the airlines and they are not offering refunds on flights so it looks like I am going and without a vaccination. I am supposed to avoid crowds and wash my hands a lot. Should be interesting at any rate.

_____
Brown Linen Dress, free from Swap (love the white stitching). Vintage Beaded Purse, Thrift Store. Thrifted Beige Floral Sweater and Loafers. Microfiber Cream Socks, Ardene.

9 Responses to “Hot Water Bleeding Out Colors”

1. Wanderlusting says:

Haha and I was just thinking, good thing I don’t know anyone who is going to Mexico! Luckily it seems to be mild for people who catch it from other countries…though you may wanna cancel the clothing swap if you feel fluey…just sayin’.

PS love the cardigaN!!

2. rain says:

Good luck with your trip to Mexico! Hope to see some great pics!

xoxo

3. Sam says:

I hope you’ll stay healthy! Here in The Netherlands it’s also on the news and the government, I believe, isn’t worried about it. Plus the travelagencies aren’t giving bad advice!

4. artsladivina says:

you are such a doll!

Kim says HI: I insisted she should look at your blog.
    She fall down just to say that your level of creativity is un comparable!!!!

5. artsladivina says:

you are such a doll!

Kim says HI: I insisted she should look at your blog.
    She fall down just to say that your level of creativity is un comparable!!!!

6. Missa says:

That’s such a bummer about the whole swine flu thing and the timing of your trip. I hope you enjoy yourself and stay healthy!

P.S. Lovely cardi!

7. caboguy says:

I will make sure Hailey is fine while here – we will drink lots of tequila!

8. elena says:

oh dear please be safe!! yes wash your hands a lot!!! so wrong that the airline didnt let you change the tickets 🙁

9. stacy says:

Cute outfit. I always love you in little white socks with your skirts or dresses