- Many lovely ladies rsvp’ed yes to the next Clothing Swap Party on May 6th. 😀 And now I may need to find a bigger venue as there are five invitees yet to respond and three extra friends of friends who want to come too.
- I booked a trip to visit my dad in Cabo, you may remember my chronicled trip from February 2008, this page and scroll down bottom two posts of this page, best post: what I packed. My husband is not accompanying me this time so I won’t have to worry about him getting sick! I am not sure how I will post during this trip, to be determined. Last time I timestamped posts to go off while I was gone and then posted about the trip when I got back.
- The seller of that horrible itchy red sweater finally took it back, I only had to pay one way shipping so it ended up being only a six dollar error. I left her positive feedback, especially after the lovely gift from Anabela. 🙂
- I ordered another cardigan sweater, a floral one off ebay to replace mine that is dying. I just got it in the mail yesterday, and it has an ugly brown stain on the arm and a mess of light brown staining all over the front and back! 🙁 What is wrong with these sellers sometimes?
- In February I wrote a post on Illuminate Yaletown and how photographer Melody Chan entered her photos in the Flickr Contest. Well out of 1,500+ entries, two of her photos were chosen as finalists!! And there were only 50 finalists, no this did not include the photo she took of me. 😉 Back in March the contest organizers did not contact Melody and possibly any finalists. We didn’t follow up, so she just found out today, way too late for all of us to vote on her entries and she did not win. 🙁 But still so amazing for her talent to be recognized.
- This tree is the most lovely in spring so I took this photo.
What are your recent surprises?