Apr 03 2009

The Sky is Blue the Wind is Howling

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 7:45 am

How wild that it is still so windy, here is some proof! This sailboat was stuck all day after being swept into the rocks.  Luckily when the wind died down it was able to level out but I imagine there is alot of damage after being pushed up on the rocks all day.

_____
Bitten Dress & Butterfly Drop Earrings, Gifts. H&M Navy Organic Top & Pink Leggings. Indigo Bow Flats.  Thrifted Striped Blue Scarf.

10 Responses to “The Sky is Blue the Wind is Howling”

1. Suzanna says:

You are pretty jaunty there! I will trade that windy weather for the four tornado warnings we had last night here in Florida.

FUCHSIA tights! LOVE them.

2. Wanderlusting says:

Glad that’s not my dad’s boat! And to think they were going to go sailing the other day 😛

Loving that dress, too bad it’s not warm enough yet for bare legs and arms (though knowing me, I’ll probably still be wearing tights well into June!)

3. elenalu says:

love the hair being blown by the howling wind! so cool! and very lovey bright outfit! that’ll cheer anyone up!

4. Haute-Shopper says:

Great outfit – love that dress! Do you wear make-up? Because your skin looks terrific in those close-ups!

love those raspberry tights and the print on that dress.

6. cindee says:

such a cute outfit!

7. Eyeliah says:

Thanks everyone!
    Suzanna: tornado warnings oh no, stay safe!!
    WL: your dad knows better than to sail with a wind warning on (I hope). 🙂
    HS: I am wearing makeup, Clinique foundation and powder here, although I usually don’t wear foundation. Thanks so much!!

8. rebecca s. says:

that dress is great! i love it with those layers. and soon enough you can wear it with sandals, too. 🙂

9. jess says:

the photo of the wind through your hair is so pretty, love the flowers on that dress too :))

jess s//hippiefroufrou

10. Amber says:

I love that shot of your hair blowing in the wind – so pretty!! You have luminous skin just like the model in my latest shoot. Jealous!

God, no matter how much i don’t miss the weather, I do miss Vancouver.