When The Glamourai started blogging back in August 2008, it was love at first site (get the pun). I wait patiently for her new posts and almost always have to comment on them.
I figured out why she is called The Glamourai, she can make anything and everything look glamourous, she is the Samurai of Glamour!
The Glamourai also has some amazing accessory projects she diy’ed (made herself)!
Or sent to be custom made or tailored, her pieces are all truly unique to her.
I knew she would have to be a subject for The Symmetry Seven Questions. Since we already know she works as a Stylist in NYC, I changed up question number four. Enjoy!
1. What would you name your personal style? the glamourai!
2. Is there anything you wouldn’t wear? obvious labels ~ my father always taught me not to pay someone to be a walking advertisement.
3. Where do you get your outfit inspirations? glamorous women, including historical figures + fellow bloggers, movies, art ~ the world around me, which is different every day.
4. What’s your favorite non fashion hobby? riding my bicycle around the city, decorating, reading…
5. How much time do you spend working on your blog? i spend an average of 2 hours (give or take) on each post. it’s important to me that the quality is consistent, that i don’t compromise that for more frequent posting.
6. What songs/albums are you loving right now? i just discovered ‘ace of base radio’ on pandora ~ right now it’s my favorite station to work to! it’s totally hilarious & always puts a smile on my face.
7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a classical painter.
Thanks so much to The Glamourai for participating!! 🙂