Mar 05 2009

Americas Next Top Model Season 12 Episode 1 & 2

Category: MediaEyeliah @ 12:55 pm

Americas Next Top Model Season 12 started last night and was two very entertaining hours with the ridiculous girl fight, bloody nose fascination and burn victim.
This particular photoshoot, having to pose like little “good girls” makes it almost impossible to determine who has the best model potential so hopefully there will be a high fashion shoot next week! Regardless of that, I really did love the outfits for the shoot, so much fun pattern mixing and bright makeup. My first impression favorite contestants are London with her spunky personality (reminds me of Silver on 90210) and Fo with her adorable freckles (I can’t wait for summer to have mine back!).

Allison is so unique and my current pick for the winner. Instantly I was drawn to her gorgeous oversized doll eyes. And yes she is a bit nutty but that’s okay.

I love me a little more crazy with Celia’s eyes and Sandra’s attitude. Celia had elegant long legs on the catwalk and her cheekbones! Too bad she is already 25, that seems too late to start modeling. Sandra was half of the girlfight and the editing highlighted her rudeness later in the house but she really is statuesque and very beautiful with her exotic features.

Who did you love and hate? Or did you not even watch it?

Tags:

10 Responses to “Americas Next Top Model Season 12 Episode 1 & 2”

1. marta says:

I always enjoy ANTM and last night wasn’t the exception! I don’t have a favorite model yet; after the makeover I will know.

2. cherrylovesit says:

My favorite is Kortnie, she’s just so beautiful and has such great personality! I like that she represents thick, tall girls like me 😀

3. molly says:

fo and london were my favourites too!
    i think fo’s just stunning, and i love london’s look – i was so surprised that she was a street preacher!

I didn’t watch it. Though I did try. I was at my friend’s place to watch Lost and I tried changing to CW to watch ANTM, but said friend only gets channels the super basic channels clearly. ANTM was all fuzzy and buzzy.

5. najeema says:

I watched the first half and was thoroughly entertained. I adore Fo- I think she’s so beautiful. Her freckles are incredible. Alison scares the heck out of me- her eyes creep me out! I’ve never made it a point to watch it, but I may get into it more this season.

6. JJJ says:

I adore both Celia and Fo…
    I, however, severely dislike Sandra.

7. Missa says:

Ooh, thanks for the heads up, I don’t have television so I wasn’t even aware that it started but I get totally addicted to it (such a guilty pleasure). I’ll probably download and watch it.

8. Tamia says:

I admit it: I watched. I am not ashamed!

Loved Celia, thought Fo was adorable. Alison is a little off, but her photo was amazing.

Sandra makes me want to cutabitch.

9. Eyeliah says:

You guys are awesome! 🙂 I totally hate Sandras personality too, will probably make for good tv.

10. America’s Next Top Model – Season Twelve (2008) | All Films Blog says: