Feb 11 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

Category: My OutfitsEyeliah @ 9:00 am

When I decided last minute to attend a Fondue Party on the North Shore I only had four minutes to save the world get dressed, luckily my new* skirt provided quick inspiration. I still haven’t taken off my gold heart necklace and it can be quite a pain in yoga class, downward dog lol. There was a period of three or so years I wore it everyday, and now that it’s been back on my neck I do not want to take it off. I suppose it is quite timely with the manufactured love holiday that is upon us this weekend.

Is there a piece of jewelry you wear everyday?

_____
Banana Republic Linen Skirt, *Free from Swap. Red Belt, Ebay. Thrifted Grey & Navy Striped Top, Black Crochet Beret and Ankle Boots. Denim Blue Tights (shoot color does not show up, it’s these).

10 Responses to “Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock”

1. marta says:

A very nice outfit!

2. Lauren says:

I have a little gold pirate sword necklace that I wear every single day. :]

3. Mo says:

I’m jealous of your swap skirt! It’s very pretty and super flattering.

4. Mom says:

My wedding ring…

5. danielle says:

love this outfit on you!!

6. danielle says:

p.s. i’m adding you to my blogroll!

7. Alice Le says:

Nice belt. I love red XD
    I used to wear this giant gold dragon pendant all through middle school, but now I can’t find it anymore since we moved house.

8. Audi says:

Love the beret and little splash of red!

I have a white gold ring I wear all the time on my thumb — mainly because it hurts when I take it off. lol

9. Katharine says:

Nice skirt, and I LOVE that belt!

I go through jewellery phases. Right now, I throw on a little something every now and then, but I’m in more of a scarf phase.

I have a collection of massive silver rings, though, and for probably five years, I wore two or three of those every day, plus a pair of steel captive-ball rings in my ears, plus my nose ring. I got tired of wearing earrings (I started growing out my shaved hair, mostly, and they’d get caught) and took those out, and then I started seeing suburban grandmas with nose rings and took THAT out.

I don’t know why I stopped wearing the ring collection, though.

10. cindee says:

everyday i wear the same 3 rings: on my left hand ringfinger, an avon mood ring my mom gave me when i was 14. on my right hand, middle finger: a circle of diamonds surrounding a cross of diamonds (a gift from my mom blessed by..eh…someone). also on my right hand, ringfinger: a ring with 1 emerald (my ex-boyfriend’s mom gave it to me, she had had it for years but it no longer fit and she said it reminded her of me).